A list of achievements for WB Montreal’s upcoming Batman: Arkham Origins DLC, Cold, Cold Heart, has leaked online.
Does anybody even remember that there’s supposed to be a DLC coming out for Arkham Origins anymore now that Rocksteady’s back? Or does anyone actually care? No, I’m just joshing you. I likely won’t be getting it as I’d be too busy saving my pennies up for Arkham Knight, but a Mr. Freeze origin DLC does sound incredibly intriguing. I’ll probably make do with watching the cutscenes on Youtube.
Apparently, a list of achievements recently leaked online revealing a few things about the DLC:
Based on the achievement descriptions, I can safely assume a few things:
- You will be playing as Bruce Wayne at some point, maybe up until you retrieve your Extreme Environment suit.
- You will be getting a new suit.
- You will be collecting parts to create a “cryodrill” presumably to be used to save some civilians.
- You have the option of gruesomely murdering a couple thugs with a stalactite.
- Ferris Boyle, the animated series character responsible for Victor Fries’s incident, will appear.
I think that about covers everything. Let me know if you noticed something I missed in the comments below.
I’m citing Arkhamverse, however, after backtracking through their sources, I had trouble locating any of these achievements. Therefore, I’m going to put this one in the rumor column for now. Keep the salt handy in the meantime.
Source – Arkhamverse
Adam Poncharoensub is a blogger, movie critic, and Born-Again Batman fan. When he’s not chained to his desk writing, being whipped by his muse, he likes to spend his days spreading the gospel of the Dark Knight in the treacherous suburbs of Miami or working under Dropping Loads Productions, where he co-hosts a comedy podcast and produces sketches.