DC Ink and DC Zoom are the upcoming new imprint geared towards young and teenage readers. The imprints have now released the names of the creative teams attached to these titles. The comics will feature some of DC’s most popular characters in continuity-free stories.
DC Zoom Creative Teams
DC Zoom focuses on stories for middle grade readers. The creative teams and titles for Zoom are the following:
- Super Sons: The Polarshield Project (April 2019)– written by Ridley Pearson and illustrated by Ile Gonzalez
- DC Super Hero Girls: Spaced Out (May 2019) – written by Shea Fontana, and illustrated by Agnes Garbowska
- Batman: Overdrive (August 2019) – Written by Shea Fontana and illustrated by Marcelo Di Chiara
- Black Canary: Ignite (October 2019)– Written by Meg Cabot and illustrated by Cara McGee
DC Ink Creative Teams
For DC Ink, the imprint targets new teenage and young adult readers. The creative teams for the titles are the following:
- Mera: Tidebreaker (April 2019) – written by Danielle Paige and illustrated by Stephen Byrne
- Under The Moon: A Catwoman Tale (May 2019) – written by Lauren Myracle and illustrated by Isaac Goodhart
- Harley Quinn: Breaking Glass (June 2019) – written by Mariko Tamaki and illustrated by Steve Pugh
- Teen Titans: Raven (July 2019) – written by Kami Garcia and illustrated by Gabriel Picolo
DC Ink and DC Zoom are set to release their line in April 2019. Ink’s inaugural title will be Mera: Tidebreaker and Zoom’s will be Super Sons: The Polarshield Project.