McFarlane Toys have just announced new Robin Tim Drake and Superman Figures. Two more to add to your own growing collection.
The third Robin to stand by Batman’s side, Tim Drake was the first one to discover the Dark Knight’s true identity. He was also the first to still have his biological parents (for a while, at least), but that’s not the point. Tim Drake’s obsession with the Caped Crusader paid off when he did the impossible and wore the vigilante down to finally become his sidekick. Following in the steps of Dick Grayson and the recently departed Jason Todd can’t have been easy, but the boy genius rose to the challenge. He still keeps Gotham safe from its many villains and from a grief-stricken Batman.
Kal-El was sent to Earth to escape Krypton as it was destroyed. Here he was found and raised by Martha and Jon Kent and named Clark. Growing up under our yellow sun helped his powers grow and strengthen until he became the Man of Steel, protecting the world from alien invasions and Lex Luthor. In “Hush“, Supes flew a little too close to Poison Ivy and was ensnared by her power. She commanded him to attack Batman, but eventually, the Kryptonian finally broke Ivy’s control with Batman’s help, and the villainess was promptly put behind bars.
These great new Robin and Superman figures can be found at McFarlane Toys, Amazon, Target, ToyStop, Entertainment Earth, and Big Bad Toy Store.
- Incredibly detailed 7” scale figures inspired by the DC Multiverse
- Designed with Ultra Articulation with up to 22 moving parts for full range of posing and play
- Robin includes batarang, bo staff, and base
- Robin is featured in his classic green and red suit
- Superman is featured in his classic Superman costume
- Superman includes flight stand and extra hands
- Included collectible art card with character art on the front, and character biography on the back
- Collect all McFARLANE TOYS DC MULTIVERSE figures
Source: McFarlane Toys
Images and Press Release Courtesy of McFarlane Toys