There’s a new fan documentary called Legends of the Knight being made about Batman and how he helps those living in the real world to better themselves and endure the worst life has to offer them.
You can view the trailer down below and if you like to know more information about this documentary go down below. You can also help support this documentary by donating just go to the source link below.
“Batman has become contemporary mythology,” producer/director Brett Culp said. “We want to show how enduring stories like this shape us. Our goal is to inspire everyone on the planet who loves Batman to embody his spirit, engage with the world, and make a difference. Together, we are Batman.”
Well-known Batfans who appear in the film include:
• Michael Uslan – executive producer of “Batman”, “Batman Begins”, “The Dark Knight”, and “The Dark Knight Rises”
• Denny O’Neil – legendary Batman writer
• Lenny B Robinson – visits children’s hospitals around the country as Batman
• Jill Pantozzi (The Nerdy Bird) – Superhero journalist with the spirit of the Caped Crusader
• Rabbi Cary Friedman – author, “Wisdom from the Batcave”
• Dr. Travis Langley – author, “Batman & Psychology”; teacher of university course in psychology called “Batman”
• Gotham Chopra – co-author, “Seven Spiritual Laws of Superheroes”; son of best-selling author Deepak Chopra
The film’s production team is offering a unique opportunity for supporters to interact and ask questions via a free online video webcast on Saturday, February 23 at 2pm EST. The webcast will be hosted on www.WEareBATMAN.com.
“Human beings have always been stirred to greatness by the tales of heroes,” Culp said. “We connect with Batman because he is the super hero with no super powers. Just as he has committed himself to making the world better, we can dedicate ourselves to a noble cause and make a difference. This type of inspiration is a core function of storytelling in society.”
The production team for “Legends of the Knight” is now raising funds through Kickstarter to finish the film. The 30-day funding campaign gives supporters of the project the opportunity to pre-order copies of the finished film and other incentives as a way of funding this documentary project.
The campaign raised nearly $5,000 in pledges in the first 12 hours.
LINK to Kickstarter campaign: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/brettculp/legends-of-the-knight