Sideshow has teamed up with Ozone Productions to give us the stunning “Little Bird” Fine Art Print, by artist Olivia De Berardinis. Inspired by Tim Burton’s masterpiece, Batman Returns (1992), this piece shows Michelle Pfeiffer’s iconic Catwoman catching her next snack. na na na na na na na na na
Little Bird… Light Snack
Framed by razor-sharp claws, Selina Kyle and the colorful finch she’s trying to swallow, are the only things packed with detail, which just makes her blood-red lips all the more eye-catching. Gold fills the space behind her, making her black and white leather catsuit really stand out, giving a bit of glamor to this villainous act. na na na na na na na na na
This limited edition piece is one of only 350, all coming with an official embossed Seal of Authenticity, as well as a signed Certificate of Authenticity. Hand-signed by Olivia herself, these prints come as an unframed giclée with hand-torn edges, or in a custom-framed format.
Don’t miss your chance to add the “Little Bird” Fine Art Print to your collection, by pre-ordering today at Sideshow Collectibles. na na na na na na na na na
What’s In Catwoman’s Box?
Print details: na na
- Officially licensed by Warner Bros.
- Limited edition of 350
- 13 x 16.5” fine art giclée print, image dimensions 11 x 15.5”
- 100% certified archival heavyweight 300gsm rag art paper, with deckled hand-torn edges
- Double embossed, with seals from Sideshow and Olivia’s studio
- Hand-signed by the artist, Olivia De Berardinis
- Certificate of authenticity, signed by Olivia De Berardinis
- Print is wrapped and hand-rolled in acid-free paper, inserted in a protective plastic sleeve, and shipped in a 4” diameter tube
Source: Sideshow Collectibles
Images and Press Release Courtesy of Sideshow Collectibles na na na na na na na na na