Need more Suicide Squad merch?
Picture this: You’re hanging with your biker friends (or whichever group of friends who wear an abundant amount of leather) and want to show your geek pride in a subtle fashion? Well, there’s news of some beautiful high-end leather jackets for you to peruse.
An official movie retailer by the name of Merchoid have announced pre-orders for their special line of leather jackets inspired by the upcoming antihero team-up movie, Suicide Squad. The “Hell for Leather” collection features jackets inspired by the Joker, Killer Croc, Deadshot, and El Diablo.
Here are the details:
- The Joker Leather Jacket, dubbed ‘The Killing Jacket’ is in a biker style with stitched detailing, a hood, zipped cuffs and pockets and a stitched Joker emblem on the rear.
- The ‘Never Miss’ Deadshot Jacket is modeled after the character’s look in the upcoming movie, with red paneling and the quotation ‘I am the light – the way.’
- The ‘Dead of Night’ Deadshot Jacket is an alternate black version of the red ‘Never Miss’ Deadshot Jacket
- Killer Croc’s ‘Cold Blooded Predator’ Jacket has a built in hood, zipped cuffs and pockets and a weathered biker look that resembles reptilian skin
- The ‘Varsity Blaze’ Jacket is a leather replica of the varsity jacket worn by El Diablo in the film
Take a look at how awesome this jackets are.
My favorite of the batch is easily the Joker’s. However, the Killer Croc is really subtle and could easily pass for some biker gang’s jacket. But they all look pretty sick.
Merchoid is currently taking pre-orders here. Prices begin at $234.99 and end at $249.99, which includes worldwide shipping. They are expected to be shipped out by the end of August.
Suicide Squad hits theatres August 5th.